Our team is looking for a motivated, excited and talented electrical engineer to join our team, and help us develop innovative products and engineer the future.
The successful candidate will be called to collaborate with a young multi-disciplinary team to overlook embedded software and customized hardware solutions focused on battery and battery management systems. The candidate should be able to design, simulate and test boards for both power electronics and embedded systems and understand fundamentals of designing and implementing electronics.
Essential Job Functions – Responsibilities:
- Electronic hardware design using Proteus, Eagle, Spice or other similar software
- Hardware design and execution
- Design and implement systems
- Experience with C/C++ as well as a variety of programming languages (C#, Python, etc)
- Write code from high-level embedded applications down to register-level device drivers
The candidate should also:
- Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal and outsourced development partners, regarding firmware design status, project progress and issue resolution
- Analyze designs to determine design, implementation and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- C, C++ programming skills.
- Knowledge of firmware testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to identify and solve complex system level issues.
- Excellent analytical and empirical problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to apply statistical methodology in evaluating design and system performance.
- Ability to plan work and accomplish challenging objectives with a minimum of direction.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.