Our team is looking for a motivated, excited and talented Senior Embedded Systems & Linux OS Developer to join our team, and help us develop innovative products and engineer the future.
The successful candidate will be called to collaborate with a young multi-disciplinary team to design, develop, test, and maintain embedded systems of various types and applications. The candidate will be focused on developing the software and OS for embedded systems but should also understand fundamentals of designing and implementing electronics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build, test, and debug embedded systems.
- Write code from high-level embedded applications down to register-level device drivers.
- Build OS for embedded computers.
- Experience with C, C++, and a variety of languages (e.g., C#, Python).
- Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Analyze designs to determine design, implementation and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
Education and Experience (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- C, C++ programming skills.
- Knowledge of firmware testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to identify and solve complex system level issues.
- Strong analytical and empirical problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to apply statistical methodology in evaluating design and system performance.
- Ability to plan work and accomplish challenging objectives with a minimum of direction.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What We offer
- Full time contract with a competitive salary compensation depending on qualifications and experience.
- Being member of an innovative, highly collaborative team, aiming to work always on the edge of technology and produce high-quality results.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development and training according to your position and personal needs.
- Private health cover (team insurance package), pension plan and other relevant benefits.
- Flexible work schedule and vacations.