Our team is looking for a motivated, excited and talented Funding & Grants Proposals Advisor to join our team, and help us find new exciting projects and opportunities to develop innovative products and engineer the future.
The successful candidate will be called to collaborate with a young multi-disciplinary team to overlook available opportunities of funding and grants. The candidate should be able to identify funding opportunities relevant to the company’s expertise and interests, suggest possible concepts matching with the funding program and coordinate the whole process from the idea conceptualization till the proposal submission.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mapping of funding opportunities (i.e., EU funding, national funding, and others grant programs).
- Proposal development from concept to submission either in full or partially and effectively coordinating proposal development by the rest of the stakeholders.
- Identification and recruitment of relevant consortia and partners relevant to each funding program.
- Function as a project manager/administrator for successful proposals, which will turn to projects.
Education and Experience (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Previous experience with development of funding proposals from concept to submission will be considered as a plus.
- Familiarity and knowledge of fields such as urban mobility, electrification, digitization, digital twins, green energies etc. is desirable.
- Good knowledge and understanding of public tenders and procedures is desirable.
- Ability to plan work effectively and meeting important deadlines with minimal supervising.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What We offer
- Full time contract with a competitive salary compensation depending on qualifications and experience.
- Being member of an innovative, highly collaborative team, aiming to work always on the edge of technology and produce high-quality results.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development and training according to your position and personal needs.
- Private health cover (team insurance package), pension plan and other relevant benefits.
- Flexible work schedule and vacations.