As a marketing specialist you will have the chance to join a young and talented team working on urban mobility, green and digital technologies with main responsibility to build the company’s marketing strategy, promote its products through the right channels, identify potential customers, target groups etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct market research about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Undertake competitors research and analyses.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers through appropriate marketing channels (i.e., digital, and traditional).
- Communicate with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, direct marketing, event planning etc.)
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, online traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
Education and Experience (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a marketing officer/executive is necessary.
- Strong knowledge of the marketing elements, including both traditional and digital marketing, and market research methods.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver projects effectively on time.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Commercial awareness accompanied by a creative mind.
What We offer
- Full time contract with a competitive salary compensation depending on qualifications and experience.
- Being member of an innovative, highly collaborative team, aiming to work always on the edge of technology and produce high-quality results.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development, and training according to your position and personal needs.
- Private health cover (team insurance package), pension plan and other relevant benefits.
- Flexible work schedule and vacations.