Our team is looking for a motivated, excited and talented Production Manager to join our team, and help us plan, manage, and operate our production and assembly line which will concern mostly technology and automotive products.
As a production manager/engineer you will be responsible to design, plan, direct and monitor a new, flexible, and agile assembly line which will be able to serve a variety of technology products. Additionally, the candidate will supervise all the production activities to maximize output and efficiency and meet production specifications and schedules.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading, evaluating, and developing a team of production engineers and technicians.
- Develop and implement assembly schedules and procedures, allocating labor and capital resources.
- Analyze manufacturing, maintenance, and malfunction records to identify problems, recommending solutions that will improve productivity.
- Taking part in and leading lean and continuous improvements projects.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Promoting, developing, and overseeing health and safety.
Education and Experience (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Significant experience as a production engineer or manager.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety systems and processes.
- Excellent knowledge of quality standards, methods, and tests to ensure their continuous fulfillment.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What We offer
- Full time contract with a competitive salary compensation depending on qualifications and experience.
- Being member of an innovative, highly collaborative team, aiming to work always on the edge of technology and produce high-quality results.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development and training according to your position and personal needs.
- Private health cover (team insurance package), pension plan and other relevant benefits.
- Flexible work schedule and vacations.