Our team is looking for a motivated, excited and talented quality assurance engineer to join our team, and help us manufacture innovative products and engineer the future.
The successful candidate will be responsible to maintain the company’s Quality Management System, establish and maintain all the processes, procedures, policies, and documentation to minimize variations in processes and products quality. Also, the successful candidate will be responsible for overlooking the product certification processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make sure that engineering and manufacturing processes are performed correctly using the right tools, materials, and processes.
- Overlook all certification steps, plan certification tasks, prepare the relevant documentation and communicate with certification authorities.
- Generate and maintain accurate quality documentation in line with industry standards.
- Inspection and testing of various parts of manufacturing including products, components, processes, and comparing against predefined standards.
- Work closely with the manufacturing/assembly staff to ensure quality protocols are followed and documentation is correctly maintained and implement any improvements required based on the quality review.
- Continuous improvement in the manufacturing/assembly process.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (i.e., the production team, the design team etc.) and the external partners (i.e., suppliers, customers etc.) to improve products quality and ensure processes operational efficiency.
Education and Experience (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Significant experience as a Quality engineer, preferably in the technology or automotive sector.
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems, processes, tools, and methods to operate and maintain them effectively.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What We offer
- Full time contract with a competitive salary compensation depending on qualifications and experience.
- Being member of an innovative, highly collaborative team, aiming to work always on the edge of technology and produce high-quality results.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development and training according to your position and personal needs.
- Private health cover (team insurance package), pension plan and other relevant benefits.
- Flexible work schedule and vacations.